Jun 15, 2011

Innuendo Squad


What could have been in the last DW episode, minus John Hart (can't stand that character, though I never did finish watching his story in Torchwood...). Jack was supposed to appear in the episode, but since the actor is busy filming Torchwood: Miracle Day, the idea had to be discarded.
It would have been great to see Harkness alongside River, and see him interacting with the new Doctor and the Ponds! I can't find enough (good) fanfiction with all these characters together, which is sad!


-Apple

22 comments:

  1. I really do enjoy doctor who i should try to watch torchwood.+1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I too late to catch up? xD

    Followed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Checking later. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice blog dude,

    follow'd

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Torchwood more than Doctor Who I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome blog, checkin it out all day!
    got you followed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually have been wanting to check out Doctor Who, I've just been hearing good things about it, but thanks for reminding me.. haha.

    Following.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Captain Jack is definitely one of my favorite character!

    Its why I love to watch torchwood.

    Sadly though since i dont have cable or live in the UK I have to wait for netflix to get the DVDs or doctor who... so this new season is still a mystery to me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to get back into watching Dr. Who!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss watching Dr. Who. Hopefully I can catch up and watch what I've missed...eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the info, I should check this out sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. dr.who was a good program...i'll try torchwood maybe

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool blogspot! will check it daily, so check out my blogspot too!
    +follow

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool gotta start watching these shows again!
    +followed!

    ReplyDelete